staystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystay

why do? they weep so? when i take them?

i am lonely very very lonely i weep.

there was. a boy. his name i forget.
he had. no mother. and he was well met.
by me.

(buthewasnotashtree.)

he ran away. weeping. at first. always do they always.

he ran. into the forest. my domain.

(therewasnoescapeescapeescapeescapeforhim.)

i found him found him found him found him. in a pine tree. hiding.

he could not. run anymore. and froze in fear when. my eyeless gaze locked his.

i caught him. easily.

i gave him. tearsbloodsapvitae. to drink.

he would not drink. at first.

had to. make him swallow. he wept. in fear.

he came around soon after.

he is now called remnant. he is my child. he will serve me well.